Iconicfuture is the latest big name to back this year’s Develop Awards.
The company, which specialises in digital licensing solutions and helping developers introduce branded content into their games, has signed on to sponsor the Use of a Licence or IP award.
A representative of Iconicfuture will present the prize on stage during this year’s awards ceremony on Wednesday, July 15th.
Finalists in this category include:
- Creative Assembly’s Alien: Isolation
- Exient’s Angry Birds Transformers
- Climax Studios’ Assassin’s Creed Chronicles
- Studio Gobo’s Guardians of the Galaxy playset for Disney Infinity 2.0
- Playground Games’ Forza Horizon 2
- Lucid Games’ Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions
- TT Games’ Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- Nomad Games’ Talisman: Digital Edition
“The list of finalists is very impressive,” said Iconicfuture’s CEO Clemens von Berger. “The competition is tough and all of them deserve to win for their outstanding work and contribution to the games industry.”
The winners will be announced during this year’s Develop Awards ceremony at the Brighton Hilton Metropole on Wednesday, July 15th. It runs alongside the Develop: Brighton conference, organised by Tandem Events.
Other Develop Awards supporters include gold partners UKIE, Amiqus and Unity, table gift partner OPM, drinks reception partner Keywords Studios and event partners Green Man Loaded, LocalizeDirect and Universally Speaking and Develop: Brighton. Unity is also partner for the Micro Studio Award.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Charlotte Nangle via email@example.com or call her on 01992 515303.