The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the lead programmer role currently available at CSR developer Naturalmotion’s Brighton office.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck.
Lead programmer - Naturalmotion Games
Brighton – UK
As Lead Games Programmer you will proactively seek to deliver the Product Lead/Executive Producer vision through excellent programming and leadership skills. You will assist the Scrum Master with project planning and take an active part in ensuring timely delivery of assigned Sprint task.
You will work with people including:
Team Programmers, Producer, Product Lead/Executive Producer, Head of Programming, QA Lead
• Leadership of all programmers on the project
• An active role in scheduling and project coordination using Agile methodology
• Produce robust quality code
• Forward thinking to highlight and solve potential issues
• Maintaining code quality across the team
• Deliver the Product Lead/Executive Producer’s vision as per the core game logic
For more details and to apply, click here.