The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of senior generalist programmer, at Ubisoft Reflections, based in Newcastle.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck.
Generalist Programmer Senior - Technical Lead - Ubisoft Reflections
Newcastle upon tyne - UK
The successful candidate will work within a collaborative multidiscipline environment implementing game features that meet the requirements of the project’s Lead Designer and Lead Programmer.
- Implement practical and timely solutions that meet the game design and technical requirements.
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained, and defensive and observes the technical constraints on the system.
- Work as a key part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organising and planning their own work.
- Ensure coding standards are followed, and help to enforce good programming practices within the engineering team.
- Maintain technical documentation for the engineering team as well as other disciplines.
- Optimise code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
- Write debugging tools for programmers, level designers and artists.
For more details and to apply, click here.