The Develop jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
Each day we will be scouring the daily-updated jobs page for one of the top vacancies to help you find that dream job.
Today we’ll be taking a look at the role of mobile programmer at Auto Club Revolution developer Eutechnyx.
Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at further opportunities.
You can sign up to our Develop Job Alerts here.
There's also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
And throughout January, be sure to keep checking back to the website for our New Year, New Job special for key tips and advice on taking that next step in your career.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact Alex Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Best of luck!
North East - UK
Eutechnyx is seeking a Mobile Programmer to develop iOS and Android titles in its newly established Mobile division. Working with world leading licenses such as NASCAR and Warhammer, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact on the development of Eutechnyx mobile titles.
- Knowledge of producing games for mobile titles using Unity & C#.
- Previous experience in both iOS and Android development.
- Relevant undergraduate degree with strong demos and source code to support this.
- Able to work effectively within a small team.
- Experience with SCRUM procedures preferred but guidance can be given.
For more details and to apply, click here.