The Develop Jobs board is home to hundreds of game job vacancies based in the UK and around the world across a plethora of different professions.
One of the latest new vacancies on our jobs board is for the role of Pre Visualisation Artist at Grand Theft Auto V developer Rockstar North. You can find details on the position below.
Got a new job opportunity at your studio or have a new position you’d like highlighted in our daily spotlight? Please contact our sales executive Charlotte Nangle at email@example.com for more details.
Best of luck!
Pre Visualisation Artist – Rockstar North
Join our team to create next-generation worlds for some exciting upcoming projects! Candidates must be able to design beautiful, immersive and believable environments that work within the restraints of the medium.
- You will be responsible for creating a very high quality of previz design work.
- Be able to take a basic brief and flesh it out with own research.
- Create spatial designs using 3D sketch models.
- Create mood and reference boards for artists as required.
- Pursue a high quality of both aesthetics and visual storytelling.
- Work closely with 3D artists with the final product in mind, both getting and giving feedback.
- Proactively seek feedback from Leads and Creative Directors.
- Proactively keep Leads and Creative Directors informed of progress and developments.
- Participate in R&D, problem solving spatial and artistic solutions to technical problems.
- Work with flair within the restraints of the medium.
- Actively pursue knowledge of the medium – what works, what doesn’t, and what we can do about it.
For more details and to apply, click here.