Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the September issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
Our main focus is in the September issue is on the city of London's new era of games development prosperity, in a special edition focused UK capital.
• Our A-to-Z of London studios brings you an overview of the developers, tech outfits and service providers making the city one of the world's leading games development hubs
• An in-depth News Analysis piece details the industry giants – such as Gree, Konami and Microsoft – setting up new games bases in London
• We take a tour of London indie Preloaded; a distinct studio typical of its home city's diverse dev culture
Outside of our London focused features there also:
• A chance to see how Simon Read turned New Star Soccer 5 into a super-hit
• A look at how Blitz Games Studios is expanding its horizons
• A tech focus looking at the future of photorealism in games
• We interview EA DICE boss Karl Magnus Troedsson
• Profiles of all the latest tools, techniques and technologies taking games development forward
• Our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Tim Heaton are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry