The 15th Anniverary issue of Develop magazine is now available in both print and digital editions, packed with all the insight and advice you've come to know and love from us.
To kick off our celebration, we asked multiple leading developers from studios of all sizes to define the biggest changes to games development since Develop first launched in December 2000 – and no, they didn't all say 'the iPhone'.
We also have our annual recruitment special, offering advice on how to improve your chances of finding that perfect new job as we head into 2016. Plus, an in-depth look at Improbable's ambitious SpatialOS tech, world-building tools that could change the way games are developed.
For print subscribers, the December/January issue also comes with the tenth anniversary edition of the Develop 100 – which ranks the world's most successful studios in 2015 – and the latest Develop Jobs Extra – our who's who of studios that are currently hiring.
The print edition of our October issue is on its way to subscribers now. You can also read Develop through your browser, mobile or tablet device here. Not a subscriber to our print magazine? You can subscribe for as little as £35 right here.
The latest packed issue includes:
- 15 years of Develop: Experts ponder the past, present and future of games development, including Supercell's Ilkka Paananen, Vlambeer's Rami Ismail, writer Rhianna Pratchett, Media Molecule's Siobhan Reddy, Epic Games' Tim Sweeney, Resolution's Tommy Palm, Froniter's David Braben, UKIE's Jo Twist, Team17's Debbie Bestwick, indie Mike Bithell and developer Ella Romanos
- Recruitment Special: Five pages of advice on how to find the perfect new job, improve your chances for promotion, polish your CV and maintain the best online portfolio
- Worlds Apart: Develop interview's CEO Herman Narula about Improbable's SpatialOS and the ambitious tech will change world-building in games
- Quebec Region Focus: We speak to the studios based in this thriving Canadian games hub
- New Year's Resolutions: What do developers want to achieve in 2016?
- Superdata's Joost van Dreunen reveals the ABCDs of breaking into India's mobile market
- Heard About: Insight from the sound team behind Star Wars Battlefront
- Meet Sumo Digital: Why the Crackdown developer feels like "the UK's best-kept secret"
- Playmob's Lee Hinds discusses the potential of streaming games when raising money for charity
- Interview with Testronic's new CEO Brett Morris
- Bigpoint reveals how it keeps online titles running in multiple territories
- Pollen VC discusses the other developer skills gap – the lack of business knowledge
- Marmalade details the new Marmalade Platform
- Unity Focus: The making of Layers of Fear
- Unreal Diaries: How Unreal Engine 4.10 and Unreal Match-3 is helping mobile developers
You can read the latest issue on browser, mobile or tablet here. Alternatively, you can subscribe to the print edition of Develop here.