Unreal Engine creator Epic Games is once again exhibiting at the Develop:Brighton expo, giving several studios the chance to show off their projects built in UE4.
In an official blog post, Epic has detailed the developers it will be hosting on this year’s stand, encompassing games makers of all sizes. These firms will be available to meet at the Unreal Engine stand in the Networking Lounge area.
Developers on hand to demonstrate their games will include:
- Sumo Digital with action puzzles Snake Pass (pictured), the result of the studio’s first internal game jam
- Cardboard Sword with indie 2D title Siege and the Sand Fox
- Mad Head Games, debuting their newest title KingeWitch
- The Farm 51 with educational virtual reality application The Chernobyl VR Project
- R8 Games with crowdfunded anti-gravity racer Formula Fusion
- Pixelblimp with console and PC party game Jump Stars
The Unreal team will also be on hand to show off the latest improvements to UE4 and some of the newest non-games projects using the technology.
The Develop:Brighton Expo takes place at the Hilton Brighton Metropole from Wednesday July 13th to Thursday July 14th.