The organisers of Games Funding Forum have unveiled the final programme for the half-day conference.
Taking place on Thursday, October 15th and organised by Tandem Events, the event offers attendees insight into the ever-changing world of funding and how studios can access finance in different ways.
In addition to the conference, there will be networking opportunities and an indie exhibition in the form of the Gaming Lounge.
The full programme is as follows:
- Game Dev’s Guide to Funding Sources in the UK – Ella Romans, Strike Gamelabs
- Adventures in Funding with David Lau-Kee – Dr David Lau-Kee, London Venture Partners
- Diary of a Successful Kickstarter – Tanguy Dewavrin, Atom Republic
- “Soup to Nuts” A Funding Model – Mike Hayes, Mercia Technologies
- Creative England: Up to £50k Funding for your 2016 Game – Jaspal Sohal, Creative England
- Financing Games: Practical tips from the film industry – Alan Moss, Habottle & Lewis
- From Poacher to Game Keeper – Paul Sulyok, Green Man Gaming
You can find out more and book tickets via www.gamesfundingforum.co.uk. Develop readers get an exclusive 10 per cent discount when they use the code GFF15NM.