The Day of the Devs event at the Game Developers Conference is an annual showcase of upcoming games from some of the industry’s most talented and interesting creators. With the release of the full list of games playable at the show, this year is no different.
The games listed below will all be playable at the Moscone Center during the conference, which runs from March 19th to the 23rd. Developers will be on hand to chat about the titles, gather feedback and watch attendees break their games. This is the first time Noita, Kids and Mosaic will be playable. The trailer below also shows each of the games in action, in case you’re not yet familiar.
Judging from the quality of the list, the majority will be industry talking points before the year’s done. If you’ve got some time to kill during the show, why not try them all? Yeah I know, that’s a big ‘if’.
Here’s the full list:
- A Way Out (Hazelight Studios)
- Dead Static Drive (Team Fanclub)
- Dreams (Media Molecule)
- Exo One (Exbleative)
- Harold Halibut (Slow Bros.)
- Kids (Playables) - Playable for the first time
- Knights and Bikes (Foam Sword)
- Mosaic (Krilbite Studio) - Playable for the first time
- Minit (Kitty Calis, Jan Willem Nijman, Jukio Kallio, and Dominik Johann)
- Noita (Nolla Games) - Playable for the first time
- Untitled Goose Game (House House)
- What The Golf? (Triband)