This summer, you can download the Professional Edition of Intel® Integrated Native Developer Experience (Intel INDE) for free. It usually costs $299 (roughly £200), so this is a huge saving.
It includes the following tools:
- Platform Analyzer: to show you where your application is spending time across the CPU and GPU;
- Debugger Extension for Android in Visual Studio: so you can debug C/C++ Android source files on a Windows host system;
- Audio for Windows: so you can easily incorporate AAC, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 audio encoding and decoding in your application; and
- Graphics Frame Analyzer for OpenGL: offering single-frame analysis and optimisation for OpenGL and OpenGL ES games.
The Professional Edition also includes all the tools from the free Starter Edition, including accelerated Android simulation, media SDKs, the Context Sensing SDK, OpenCL Code Builder, and Graphics Frame Analyzer for DirectX. Discover the full list of features here.
Whether you’re already using the Starter Edition and want to upgrade, or you have yet to discover Intel INDE, now is the perfect time to adopt the Professional Edition of Intel INDE to help you make cross-platform apps with native performance. Watch the intro video here, dive into the FAQ here, and claim your free licence here.
- This blog post is written by Softtalkblog, and is sponsored by the Intel Developer Zone, which helps you to develop, market and sell software and apps for prominent platforms and emerging technologies powered by Intel Architecture.