A wide range of games developers and publishers are among the finalists for this year's Mobile Entertainment Awards, which takes place next month.
This year, there are five games categories – Original Game, Licensed Game, Children's Game, Games Publisher and Game Studio – with more than 25 companies in the running.
The winners will be announced at the ME Awards 2014, which will be held at the Royal Garden Hotel in London on Thursday, November 13th.
The list of games finalists are:
- Cut the Rope 2: Om Nom’s Unexpected Adventure by ZeptoLab
- Celtic Heroes by One Thumb Mobile
- Surgeon Simulator by Bossa
- Sonic & All Star Racing Transformed by Sega
- The Collectables by DeNA
- Evolution: Battle for Utopia by My.com
- République by Camouflaj
- Modern Combat 5: Blackout by Gameloft
- Uncanny X-Men: Days of Future Past by Glitchsoft
- Transformers: Age of Extinction – The Official Mobile Game by DeNA
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 by Gameloft
- Made in Chelsea Game by PaperSeven for Channel 4
- Batman: Arkham Origins by Phosphor Games Studio
- Kim Kardashian Hollywood by Glu
- The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-Earth by Kabam
- Angry Birds Star Wars II by Rovio
- Jellies by B27
- Spanner in the Works by The Swarm and Pastporte
- Snowman Game by Big Bit for Channel 4
- CBeebies Playtime by BBC
- Moshi Monsters Village by Mind Candy
- Mr. Tickle Storybook by Egmont
- Alph and Betty's Topsy Turvy World
- Fireman Sam: Fire & Rescue by P2 Games
- Bossa Studios
- Rovio Stars
- Guerilla Tea Games Limited
- One Thumb Mobile
- Hardlight Studio (Sega)
- Another Place Productions
The full list of finalists can be found over at Mobile Entertainment.
If you want to attend, please contact Katy Bensley via KBensley@nbmedia.com or call 01992 535647. You can also speak to her about sponsorship opportunities.
Alternatively, you can book tickets through www.me-awards.com. A single place at the awards costs £295, while tables of ten are priced at £2,750.