The organisers of Mobile Games Forum London have confirmed several leading CEOs will be speaking at its conference, sharing their insight on the ever-changing mobile space.
These speakers will be addressing an audiences of senior execs, 60 per cent of which will be chiefs and founders, when the event runs from January 20th to 21st.
- Victor Kislyi, CEO, Wargaming
- Horacio Martos, CEO, Social Point
- Anatoly Ropotov, CEO, Game Insight
- Jeff Liang Huang, Manager - European Partnerships, Tencent
- Robby Yung, CEO, Animoca Brands
- Greg Ballard, SVP - Digital Games, Warner Bros
- David Bluhm, CEO, Dropforge Games
- Gabe Zichermann, Editor in Chief, Founder & CEO, Gamification.Co
- Brett Seyler, Founder, Americana Game Studio
- Royce Disini, Founder, Mobcrush
- Arthur Chow, CEO, 6Waves
- Sean Lee, Chief Strategy Officer, Wargaming
- Ky Lee, President, Gamevil USA
MGF London will also include the Next Level Indie Forum, a collection of sessions aimed at new and aspiring developers. This will discuss new technologies such as augmented and virtual reality, as well as case studies of some of the top indie games released last year.
Speakers for the Next Level Indie Forum include:
- Jefferson Valaderes, VP/GM of Product Development at Bandai Namco
- Jan Chichlowski, Product Manager, Vivid Games
- Adrian Hon, Co-founder at Six to Start
- Paul Kilduff Taylor, Co-Founder at Mode 7 Games
- Jude Ower, CEO at PlayMob
- Salone Sehgal, CEO at TrulySocial
- Verena Pausder, CEO at Fox and Sheep
- Andy Wafer, CEO at PixelToys
- Nicoll Hunt, Head Honcho at I Fight Bears
- Tim Constant, Founder at Panic Barn
This year, the organisers are also introducing Disruption Derby, an area of the show floor dedicated to disruptive technologies such as robotics, 3D printing, VR and AR.