Our sister-site Mobile Entertainment has officially revealed the Top 50 Mobile Innovators of 2014.
The project is now in its fourth year, continuing its search for the most inventive British companies operating in the business of mobile apps and games, with the doors to this year's hunt starting almost three months ago.
The majority of winners this year are newcomers showing tremendous promise, while some of the more established companies to secure a spot have done so through a demonstrable hunger to continue building exciting new campaigns.
The winners were decided by a panel of judges comprising the Mobile Entertainment team alongside:
* Steven Leith, who heads up the early stage media and technology team at event partner and business advisor Grant Thornton
* Alex Haffner, senior associate at event partner and law firm Dentons
* Ross Wellby, founder, IMR Executive
* Alex Kozloff, head of mobile, IAB UK
* Mobile Entertainment's 30 Under 30 winners: Liam Houghton; Sam Amrani; James Robinson; William Rowley; May Mwanje; Lily Greenwell-Farrell; Rytis Vitkauskas
A drinks reception will be held for the winners at Grant Thornton on October 1st, and you can get tickets to the big night here.
Partners of the event have the chance to be closely involved with the project, and Katy.Bensley@intentmedia.co.uk can guide you on the bespoke opportunities available.
Zen Terrelonge, editor of Mobile Entertainment, said: "I can safely say that this year has genuinely brought forward the finest quality of entries to date. It really was incredibly tough to whittle the nominees down to a final 50, but I'm pleased with the final result and hope you will be too.
"The companies we've chosen have shown passion, dedication and truly exciting innovations that will undoubtedly go on to evolve alongside the constantly changing market. A huge thanks to all of our judges, and congratulations to this year's Top 50 Mobile Innovators, I hope to see you for a drink in a few weeks!"