Microsoft has confirmed more than 20 games for its day one launch line-up for the Xbox One.
Games targeted for launch day release include Battlefield 4, Assassin’s Creed IV, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Fifa 14, Watch Dogs and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, as well as a plethora of other titles.
There are also a few Xbox One exclusives, such as Ryse: Son of Rome, Killer Instinct, Forza Motorsport 5 and Dead Rising 3.
You can view the full day one release slate below.
• Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
• Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
• Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
• Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
• Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
• FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
• Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
• Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
• Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
• Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
• LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
• Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
• Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
• NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
• NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
• Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
• Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
• Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
• Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
• Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
• Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
• Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
• Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
Microsoft has also announced the total list for titles coming to the Xbox One on and after launch day, which currently features 50 titles.
Of these announced games, it said that 38 per cent of them would be exclusive to the Xbox One, while 37 per cent were also new IP.