Develop conference and expo organiser Tandem Events has named more session speakers ahead of the July event.
The Develop conference and expo takes place in Brighton, UK from July 29th to 31st ad will feature over 90 speakers in total across 60 sessions across the Audio, Art, Business, Coding, Game Design, Production and World View tracks.
Key development execs from SCEE, Traveller’s Tales, Electronic Arts, Bizarre Creations and Kuju are set to take part in the highlighted sessions Tandem has announced.
- Coding: Physical Gaming and Cameras: Out of the Lab and into the Living Room- Diarmid Campbell, SCEE
- Game Design: How to Make Children Cry - Jonathan Smith, Traveller’s Tales
- Business: Why We Sold Our Studio; And Why We Didn't - Sarah Chudley, Bizarre Creations, Paul Wedgwood, Splash Damage, Ian Baverstock, Kuju Entertainment, Michael French, Intent Media
- Production: Creatives and How to Get the Best Out of Them - Paul Barnett, Electronic Arts
- Art: Re-rendering Magical Movie Moments in Games - Phil Gray, Traveller’s Tales
- World View: Secrets, Exclusives and Lies - Ste Curran, Zoe Mode
Registration for the event opened yesterday with early bird rates on passes available until July 1st.
For more information head to www.develop-conference.com