Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments takes place on Wednesday May 25th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London.
The event will provide unmissable networking opportunities while examining the latest billing topics such as in-app payments, Facebook Credits, pay by mobile and NFC.
Get up-to-the-minute updates on ME's payment conference from @mmconf.
Monetising Mobile costs just £229 to attend – and you get dinner and drinks too.
Email Katy.Grant@intentmedia.co.uk or call +44 (0)1992 535647 to get a ticket. Alternatively, download this booking form and send it back to us.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Alex Moir, European general manager, OpenMarket
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
* Gautam Sabharwal, director of global business development, Tanla Mobile
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partner is InMobi, Gold Partners are Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango and AppSnips.