Sony Computer Entertainment has confirmed the schedule for its next PlayStation Open Day, which will take place in Royal Leamington Spa this Wednesday.
The event gives indies and smaller developers to learn more about making and releasing games for PlayStation platforms, as well as general advice on growing their business.
A series of four speaker sessions and a panel chaired by Develop will be repeated across both the morning and afternoon sessions, starting at 10am and 2pm respectively. The schedule is as follows:
- Self-Publishing on PlayStation 4: Agostino Simonetta, SCEE
- PlayStation First – creating new PlayStation-savvy talent: Luke Savage, SCEE
- PlayStation Development in the Connected World: Phil Rogers, SCEE
- Digital Retailing and Lifecycle Brand Management: Debbie Bestwick, Team17
- The Future of Digital Games: panel chaired by James Batchelor, Develop
There are still a few spaces left for both the morning and afternoon sessions. One person per studio can register to attend by emailing DeveloperEvents@scee.net.
The Open Day will be hosted at Arch 2, The Creative Railway Arches, Court Street, Leamington Spa, CV31 2DH.
The PlayStation Open Day is being held on the same day as the next Develop Quiz, which will be hosted at nearby pub The Duke on the same evening.