Those eager to be the first to see the new issue can subscribe to the iPad or digital version of the magazine for just £14.99 a year, or buy the August issue for a one-off payment of £1.99. The print issue is currently being delivered across the globe to studios and individuals throughout the industry.
Our August edition is a superb issue packed with features, news, tutorials and analysis you can't afford to miss if you're part of the development sector.
• We speak to Gaikai frontman and Develop Awards Legend winner David Perry about a remarkable life in the industry
• Our Develop Awards 2012 round-up brings you all the winners from last month's ceremony
• A special focus on Sweden's blossoming dev hub
• We explore the tools and technology making mobile games development matter
• Our detailed guide to creating 2D platform games returns
• The Creative Assembly celebrates 25 year in the business
• Wargaming.net colourful founder on why his studio is thriving
• Our expert columnists Nick Gibson, Ana Kronschnabl, Will Luton and Al Bickham are on-hand to deliver insight and analysis on matters currently affecting the industry