Two British studios have scored the top positions in this week’s retail charts.
Londoners Splash Damage see their latest project, Brink debut at number one following a strong marketing campaign.
Close behind in second is Cheshire-based Traveller’s Tales, which continues to build on its successful framework with the LEGO games franchise.
The Disney-published LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and Brink both stand atop a chart of blockbusters including Portal 2 (Valve), Mortal Kombat (Warner Bros Games Chicago) and Crysis 2 (EA Partners).
The full top 20 can be found below.
1. Brink (Bethesda)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
4. Portal 2 (EA)
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
6. Mortal Kombat (Warner)
7. LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (LucasArts)
8. FIFA 11 (EA)
9. Crysis 2 (EA)
10. MX vs ATV Alive (THQ)
11. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
12. Operation Flashpoint: Red River (Codemasters)
13. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
14. Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
15. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)
16. Pokemon Black (Nintendo)
17. Shift 2: Unleashed (EA)
18. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
19. Pokemon White (Nintendo)
20. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)