Ukie has announced ten new board members and two new initiatives at its AGM at EGX.
The newly-elected members on the trade body’s board are as follows:
- Ella Romanos, commercial director at Strike Gamelabs
- Fergal Gara, VP and MD at Sony Computer Entertainment UK and Ireland
- Helana Santos, lead programmer at Modern Dream
- Ian Livingstone CBE, BIS creative industries champion
- Kate Booth, operations director at Preloaded
- Keith Ramsdale, VP of major markets at EA
- Miles Jacobson, studio director of Sports Interactive
- Noirin Carmody, founder and COO at Revolution Software
- Rob Cooper, MD for Northern Europe and export at Ubisoft
- Stuart Dinsey, chairman of Curve Studios
The new additions means that 25 per cent of the board of directors are women, a first for the body.