Unity Technologies has announced the dates and locations for this year’s Unite conference – a series of developer events dedicated to its users around the world.
There will be eight events, including mainstays such as Unite Europe in Amsterdam. Each conference will give local developers the chance to meet Unity engineers and fellow devs, as well as enjoy hands-on workshops that show off some of the best titles made with Unity.
“I love seeing the amazing things that developers from the biggest publishers to the smallest indies are making on the Unity platform,” said Unity CEO John Riccitiello.
“Each year our conference series grows and provides the perfect listening platform for us to make sure we’re solving the hard problems game creators encounter. They also bring together developers to collaborate and to learn from each other, a key part of what makes our community stronger.”
Dates and locations for this year’s Unite conferences are listed below:
- Unite Tokyo – April 4th to 5th
- Unite Seoul – April 7th to 8th
- Unite Shanghai – April 11th to 12th
- Unite Amsterdam – May 31st to June 2nd
- Unite Southeast Asia – October TBC
- Unite São Paulo – September 11th
- Unite Melbourne – November TBC
- Unite Los Angeles – November 1st to 3rd