HTC is taking Valve’s Vive VR headset on a tour across the USA and Europe.
The series of series of appearances kicked off on July 9th in San Diego, California, and will end during Paris Games Week on November 1st.
The tour will give developers and consumers alike the chance to test out Valve’s VR hardware. You can read about Develop’s hands-on experience with Vive VR here.
The current tour dates are:
- July 9-12, Island St & 6th Ave, San Diego, CA, USA
- July 17-19, Forecastle Festival [Invite Only], Louisville, KY, USA
- July 21-23, Navy Pier, Chicago, IL, USA
- July 25-28, specific location TBD, Kansas City, KS, USA
- August 2-8, The International, Seattle, WA, USA
- August 5-9, Gamescom, Cologne, Germany
- August 13-16, specific location TBD, San Francisco, CA, USA
- August 20-23, specific location TBD, Portland, OR, USA
- August 28-31, PAX Prime, Seattle, WA, USA
- September 4-9, IFA, Berlin, Germany
- October 28-November 1, Paris Games Week, Paris, France
Tour dates and locations are said to be subject to change. To keep up to date with the schedule visit the HTC blog.