- COVER: The best (and worst) paid jobs in UK video games - MCV and Develop reveal their 2016 Salary Survey
- NEWS: Is it time E3 opened its doors to gamers?
- NEWS: GamesAid Golf and Spa charity event returns this July
- INTERVIEW: The Candy man - Activision is shelling out $5.9bn for King, but with declining revenue and falling paid users numbers, has the Call of Duty publisher missed the mobile's giant heyday? We speak to to the company's SVP of Candy Crush Tjodolf Sommestad
- INTERVIEW: Bithell speaks Volume - Mike Bithell dreamed that he may sell enough copies of Thomas Was Alone to buy an iPad. Now he's on the cusp of opening his own dedicated studio and talks about his future
- INTERVIEW: Radio head - BBC's head of visual radio, Joe Garland, discusses The Radio 1 Gaming Show
- GAMES INDUSTRY SALARY SURVEY: This year's Salary Survey highlights how little has changed in games industry pay packets - despite a rise in the number of independent businesses
- INSIGHT: Generation Media assistant executive Joe Phelan looks at how TV advertising differs between the biggest movies and video games
- RECRUITMENT GUIDE: Climbing the job ladder - In this week's issue, we share the best advice about finding new work
- APPOINTMENTS: Tracey McGarrigan launches Ansible PR & Communications
- OFF THE RECORD: This week, Kojima's off on a jolly, Peter Molyneux's not retiring, Barbie's becoming a games developer and EA's been given a subtle hint
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.