MCV 908 17/02/2017
- NEWS: Koei Tecmo: Nioh’s opened a brand new audience for us
- NEWS: Bits and Pixels wants Overwatch merch in supermarkets
- BIG RELEASES: Halo Wars 2 and Dragon Ball: Fusions headline this week’s big games
- E3: We talk to Rich Taylor at the ESA about the changes for E3 2017 as well as canvas UK opinion
- TAKE-TWO: After years of skepticism about the mobile market, Take-Two finally entered the sector. We talk to CEO Strauss Zelnick
- GAME DEMOS: Square Enix, Bandai Namco, and Capcom talk about the return of the game demo
- VICTOR VRAN: We talk to Heathrun and Wired Productions about Victor Vran’s Motörhead expansion
- AD&D: Production firm Attention Seekers and events giants Done & Dusted have teamed up to form AD&D. We report
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Molasses Flood discusses why it went to Kickstarter to fund its debut release, The Flame in the Flood
- PLUS! Dead Good bolsters international PR, Grand Theft Auto V tops the UK weekly charts AGAIN, Horizon Zero Dawn merchandise range and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.