MCV 915 21/04/2017
- OPINION: As we re-launch the mag, MCV founder Stuart Dinsey looks back at how the industry has evolved since the creation of MCV in 1998
- OPINION: IGN’s Dan Kilby discusses the everlasting importance of the ‘Gamer Mate’
- OPINION: Generation Media’s head of digital Martin Doyle talks about the recent developments at Google
- PLATFORM GAMES: Our analysis of the top three platform holders and where they stand for 2017
- NINDIES ON SWITCH: Developers open up about Nintendo’s new digital platforms
- INTERVIEW: Fighting Fantasy co-founder Ian Livingstone talks about his work at Sumo Digital
- INTERVIEW: Giving publishers a platform – Team17’s Debbie Bestwick, Sold Out’s Garry Williams and Soedesco’s Hans van Brakel discuss the ins and outs of working on a variety of different platforms
- SCORPIO: We take a look at Microsoft’s plans for the launch of the Scorpio
- MERCHANDISE SPECIAL: Profile and analysis of the top companies in games merchandise
- PLUS! Chart and sales analysis, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe headline the big games of the week, and Jake Tucker joins eSports Pro
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.