MCV 851 02/10/2015
- 30 UNDER 30: The 30 most talented people under the age of 30 revealed in this week's issue
- NEWS: Slitherine, 505 Games and NCSoft back Digital Counts
- NEWS: Industry veterans Matthew Allen and Alan Jones set up new accessories firm Prif
- NEWS: Channel 4 wants an Inbetweeners game
- FEATURE: MCV speaks to the team that launched the original PlayStation in the UK and Europe 20 years ago
- FEATURE: Following the mixed reception to Assassin's Creed Unity, MCV talks to Ubisoft about how the launch of this year's Syndicate is going to be different
- BATTLE OF THE BRANDS: Freestyle Games, and Mad Catz and Harmonix go head to head to tell us why Guitar Hero Live and Rock Band 4 are going to be a success this year
- RETAIL: Rob Malyon of Hove's Gamestar on why the store has decided to focus on pre-owned stock
- APPOINTMENT: New Chair for UKIE
- MARGIN MAKERS: We round up the best products on the marker
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.