MCV 889 25/08/2016
- NEWS: Masterchef maker Endemol launches UK games studio
- NEWS: Microsoft ‘optimistic’ about British games development despite Brexit
- GAMESCOM REVIEW: What we learnt from Gamescom 2016
- GAMESCOM’S HIDDEN GAMES: The Sexy Brutale, Blackwood Crossing, Wilson’s Heart: discover Gamescom’s titles you may not have heard of
- JULY CHARTS: Without surprise, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens was the best-selling title in the UK in July
- INTERVIEW: Xbox’s battle for Europe
- INTERVIEW: CEO Lars Wingefors talks about the new THQ
- ANALYSIS: Esdevium and Steamforged discuss licensed board games
- THE BIG GAME: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- GAMESAID: GamesAid voting: meet the charities
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Dreadbit’s Daniel Leaver talks about Seraph
- PLUS! UKIE hires new business development exec, F1 2016 tops the UK weekly charts and more
Please ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader.
This download is compatible with Adobe Reader version 7 and all subsequent editions.