Online learning library is marking the arrival of GDC 2015 by offering a selection of its developer training courses for free.
The lessons are available to anyone with access to the internet, so don’t panic if you’re not already in San Francisco.
Six courses have been included in this offer, and will remain free until Sunday, March 8th, giving those attending GDC 2015 the chance to try them out when they return home.
Topics covered range from lighting to character creation and focus on some of the most widely-used tools and game engines on the market.
To take advantage of this promotion, sign up at Digital Tutors’ website. The six free courses are:
- Physically Based Shading for Unity Using Substance Designer
- Creating Gameplay Systems Using Blueprint Features in Unreal Engine
- Creating Game Weapons in MODO
- Game Character Creation in 3ds Max and ZBrush
- Creating a Game-Ready Sci-Fi Environment in Maya
- Introduction to Particle Systems in Unity
Those attending GDC 2015 can find out more about Digital Tutors by visiting their stand outside the Education Summit on the third floor of Moscone Center’s West Hall.
For more GDC 2015 news, head to www.develop-online.net/gdc