Some may be calling it the worst first party console launch of all time, but that hasn’t stopped digital buyers flocking to DriveClub.
The game has topped the PSN sales chart in Europe for October, topping previous chart-topper Minecraft and beating second place newcomer Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor.
It may well be helped by the fact that the PS+ Full Game Upgrade Edition is available for 35 to PlayStation Plus subscribers. The regular game costs 50 to download.
The boxed version currently sits at No.30 in the UK charts, having dropped from 16th place last week.
Here’s the Top 20:
- Driveclub (New)
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (New)
- Minecraft (1)
- FIFA 15 (3)
- Battlefield 4 (RE)
- The Evil Within (New)
- Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (RE)
- Trials Fusion (7)
- Destiny (2)
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (RE)
- NBA 2K15 (New)
- The Last of Us Remastered (5)
- Need for Speed Rivals (RE)
- Outlast (10)
- Alien: Isolation (New)
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty (6)
- InFamous First Light (4)
- Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (New)
- The Legend of Korra (New)
- Peggle 2 (New)