Midway has announced its full product portfolio for E3 next week.
Exciting new entertainment experiences such as Wheelman, proven franchises like Mortal Kombat, the next instalment in the million plus selling Blitz the League franchise and new games for the casual market make this Midway’s most diverse and powerful line up yet,” said Midway interim president and CEO, Matthew Booty.
These games truly reflect our product strategy to develop top quality titles in a wide range of genres that appeal to all segments of the market.”
Midway’s 2008 E3 line up with expected ship dates include:
* Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (PS3, Xbox 360; Autumn 2008)
* Wheelman (PS3, Xbox 360, PC; Fall 2008)
* TNA iMPACT! (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii,PS2; September 2008)
* Blitz the League II (PS3, Xbox 360; Autumn 2008)
* This is Vegas (PS3, Xbox 360; 2009)
* Unreal Tournament 3 – (Xbox 360; July 2008)
* Game Party 2 (Wii; November 2008)
* Touchmaster 2 (DS; September 2008)
* Mechanic Master (Nintendo DS; September 2008)
* MidwayArcade.com (Online, Available Now)