The PlayStation 4 Pro headlinesthis week’sMCV.
We give you all the details on Sony’s new machine, which launches today, as well as everything you need to know about 4K and HDR tech.
We also talk to the Ubisoft’s UK team about about its expectations for Watch Dogs 2 and what its developers learnt from the 2014 original.
Elsewhere, we discuss the inaugural Future Games Summit 2016, which is being brought to you in association with MCV on the 23rd and 24th of November.
We also catch up with Dovetail Games CEO Paul Jackson and COO Jon Rissik to find out about its recent investment and its plans for the Dovetail Live platform.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below:
- NEWS: Koch Media UK office to head Deep Silver
- PS4 PRO: As PlayStation Pro hits shelves, we look at the big talking points for Sony’s brand new super-powered machine
- THE 4K DEBATE: The new PS4 Pro is here, but are consumers 4K ready? MCV reports
- INTERVIEW: The Ubisoft UK team discusses Watch Dogs 2
- FUTURE GAMES SUMMIT: Join the MCV team at the Future Games Summit on the 23rd and 24th of November
- INTERVIEW: Dovetail on Alcuin Capital Partners’ investment, Dovetail Live and the state of the sim market
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Kiz Studios’ CEO Ed Blincoe on developing mobile titles
- OCTOBER CHARTS: FIFA 17 tops the monthly charts despite seven new entries in the Top Ten
- PLUS! Vice Gaming is now Waypoint, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare tops the UK weekly charts, Skyrim Special Edition merchandise range and more