GAME is hoping to tempt gamers off the bench for the midnight release of FIFA 16.
The retailer is kicking off the game’s launch tonight (Wednesday September 23rd) when the clock strikes 12.
Those attending the early openings will be able to grab the game straight away, as well as some extra freebies and giveaways.
Then, tomorrow (Thursday September 24th), GAME stores up and down the UK will play host to a number of faces from the beautiful game.
Nine stores will be giving footie fans the chance to have their copies of FIFA 16 autographed by players including Man Utd’s Ashley Young (pictured) and Leeds Utd’s top scorer Chris Wood.
The stars will be present from 3pm to 5pm.
The full list of participating stores and footballers is as follows:
- Manchester United’s Ashley Young (Trafford, Manchester)
- Sheffield Wednesday’s Lewis Price (Meadowhall Centre, Sheffield)
- Cardiff City’s Craig Noone (Cardiff St Davids)
- West Ham’s Diafra Sakho (Westfield, Stratford)
- Aston Villa’s Ashley Westwood (Birmingham Bullring)
- Leeds United’s Chris Wood (White Rose Centre, Leeds)
- Tottenham Hotspur’s Eric Dier (Lakeside, Thurrock)
- Liverpool FC’s Divock Origi (Liverpool Lord Street)