This week’s MCV is now available to download – and it is jam-packed with features and stories, including our bumper 10-page guide to the DVD and Blu-ray sector.
In this 88-page edition, you’ll also find an interview with FIFA’s boss David Rutter, former Gamestation staff discuss their memories of the retail brand, and High Street stores share their thoughts on Wii U
We’ve listed the contents in full below.
Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
- DVD and Blu-ray spectacular: Including market analysis and a look at the biggest upcoming blockbusters
- Retailers reveal their thoughts on Wii U
- Former staff bid farewell to Gamestation
- Top news stories: GAME will make major changes quickly, David Cameron hails Sony DADC, Wii U UK tour, Graham Chambers joins Tag Games, new PS3
- INTERVIEW: EA’s David Rutter on the future of FIFA
- Games localisation and testing agencies discuss the state of the market
- UKIE’s Jo Twist on tax breaks and the state of the market
- Major previews of Just Dance 4, PES 2013, F1 2012, Jewel Master and more
- And lots more, including Retail Charts, PSN data, Off the Record featuring Rhianna, Japan factfile, market analysis