This week, we catch up with High Street retailer GAME.
CFO Mark Gifford and CEO Martyn Gibbs dismiss cash concerns and discuss hardware, GameStop’s publishing business and the launch of Nintendo NX.
We also talk to King about its new game, multiplayer-focused card game Shuffle Cats, and to Telltale’s head of creative communications Job Stauffer about the firm’s new publishing business.
Elsewhere, producers Sarah Darney and Dennis Shirk discuss Civilization VI and what changes we can expect from the new entry in the 25 year-old franchise.
We also speak to Dontnod about how Life is Strange has transformed the studio.
The full contents of this week’s issue are below. The digital edition can be read here.
- NEWS: GAME dismisses cash concerns ahead of crucial Q4
- NEWS: FIFA 17 generates 9.1m in UK digital revenue in two days
- NEWS: Team17 signs new VR game by former Burnout makers
- INTERVIEW: King’s lead producer Sebastian Knutsson discusses Shuffle Cats
- INTERVIEW: Telltale on enjoying its biggest ever year and publishing other people’s games
- THE BIG GAME: Civilization returns this week with the sixth main entry in the 33 million-selling strategy series
- INTERVIEW: ‘Life is Strange has transformed Dontnod’, CEO Oskar Guilbert says
- INTERVIEW: PlayStack’s founder Harvey Elliott talks about what lies ahead for the new publisher
- INDIE INTERVIEW: Tarsier Studios’ CEO discusses Little Nightmares
- PLUS! Games and music stalwart Roberts joins Bastion, FIFA 17 tops the UK weekly charts again and more