Nearly half of us in the UK have dropped our mobile phone down the toilet, it is claimed.
31 per cent of handset damage is liquid-based, and men appear to be the most clumsy users. Of the water damage victims 73 per cent were male while 27 per cent were women, according to the report.
The top five specific results for water damage includes:
* Dropped in toilet bowl — 47 per cent
* Dropped into/spilled drink— 21 per cent
* Dropped in bath/shower — 12 per cent
* Dropped in Washing-up bowl — seven per cent
* Put in washing machine — three per cent
ME has the full story.