Network-N’s managing director James Binns has once again been appointed to curate this year’s London Games Conference.
Industry veteran Binns, who launched his first media website PCGamesN three years ago, has been key to the event for the past few years – and is currently finalising the programme for the 2015 event, which takes place on Thursday November 19th at the Congress Centre, London.
The first speakers will be announced this week, with the conference’s theme this year being on video.
The acceleration of video as a platform for promoting and selling games has been breathtaking. New tools for production and sharing of video content have delivered huge audiences – with solid sales results. And video is still evolving, with new channels, new commercial models, new talent and new challenges.
LGC 2015 will focus on how video can be used to drive game sales.
Speakers and panel sessions will look at it from all angles:-
– How to design games with shareable moments
– The ethics of working with influencers on video platforms
– Best practice for video across console, mobile and PC
– The legacy of broadcast television – is the audiences still worth having
– The rise of eSports and what you can do to capitalise on the audiences
– What makes a great video games trailer
– How you can drive views of your video assets
We’re delighted that James Binns will once again be curating London Games Conference for us,” said NewBay Europe managing director Mark Burton.
James has done a great job putting together the conference programme for LGC over the past four years. We’re sure our 2015 event – with its focus on video – will prove to be more popular than ever.”
Tickets for the London Games Conference 2015 are priced at just 149 for the early bird rate. This ends on October 19th when the ticket price increases to 249. Book your ticket here.