Tomorrow, September 23rd, is the last day of the special Early Bird delegate rate of 229 for the London Games Conference.
Taking place at BAFTA, Piccadilly, on Thursday, November 4th, the event features a series of keynotes and panel sessions based around the theme of ‘Survival and Profit in a Changing Industry’. The conference will be followed by a networking dinner and drinks.
To secure your place, please email Jodie.Holdway@intentmedia.co.uk or phone 01992 535647
The line-up of London Games Conference speakers and panellists is drawn from the senior ranks of the industry’s most innovative and successful companies, including:
* Heiko Hubertz, Founder and CEO, Bigpoint
* Shuji Utsumi, CEO, Q Entertainment
* Ben Cousins, General Manager, Easy (EA)
* Kristian Segerstrale, CEO, Playfish
* Ben Keen, Chief Analyst, Screen Digest
* Floris Jan Cuypers, Business Development Director, Spil Games
* Phil Harrison, Co-founder and General Partner, London Venture Partners
* Chris Petrovic, Senior Vice President, GameStop Digital Ventures
* Dave Perry, Co-founder and CEO, Gaikai
* Ian Chambers, International Vice President, Direct2Drive
* David Reeves, Chief Operating Officer, Capcom Europe
* Ed Vaizey, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
From September 24th, the delegate rate will rise to 269. London Games Conference, part of the London Games Festival, is supported by UKIE and sponsored by IGN, InComm, AGI, Virgin Gaming and The Hut.