The conference, hosted by Develop’s stablemate Mobile Entertainment, takes place on Wednesday May 25th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London.
Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments will examine the many exciting new ideas in the space such as about in-app payments, try-before-you-buy, pay by mobile and NFC.
The event will feature a series of short talks by star speakers from Visa, Facebook, OpenMarket, TPay, Mach, InMobi, Google and more.
It costs just £229 to attend – and you get dinner, drinks and networking in addition to the presentations. The action starts at 4.30, and goes on till late.
Confirmed speakers include:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Alex Moir, European general manager, OpenMarket
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partner is InMobi, Gold Partners are Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango and AppSnips.