Well, we’re all a good few hours into playing our Wii U’s now, and sales charts for Q3 this year have come in.
- The Wii U midnight launches took place in hundreds of JB Hi-Fi, EB Games and K Mart stores across both countries yesterday, but EB in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane were the highlights. There are photos of the nights here and reactions from the industry here.
- EB Games has told MCV that it expects to be sold out of the Premium Model Wii U by Monday.
- There were 2 Australian-developed games in the at the launch of Wii U: Mass Effect 3 and Funky Barn.
- We look back at the charts from when the Wii first launched in 2006.
- Q3 results in Australia put Diablo III as the top dog, while pole position in New Zealand went to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
- MCV looks at some of the risks during the transition period to an R18+ rating.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page:http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register