The third day of gamescom is well under way, but we’ve been busy hunting down all the latest news to keep you up to date. In today’s gamescom daily magazine, we talk to Microsoft’s Aaron Greenberg about Xbox One X and the new Age of Empires, as well as Bandai Namco about its new partnership with Life is Strange devs Dontnod.
We also went hands on with THQ Nordic’s new IP Biomutant and talked to PR and marketing director Philipp Brock about how it might be the game to propel the publisher to the next level.
Elsewhere, Yu Suzuki spoke to us about partnering with Koch Media for the worldwide launch of Shenmue III next year, and Creative Assembly’s lead writer Andy Hall talked to us about how Total War: Warhammer II will be the ultimate game for Warhammer fans.
Polyarc also talked to us about how its new VR title Moss will raise the story bar for virtual reality games, and Dontnod takes us through its upcoming action RPG Vampyr. CCP, meanwhile, chats to us about Sparc, and Sold Out shows us its newly announced title Immortal: Unchained.
The full contents of today’s issue are below:
- XBOX: ‘A new Age is upon us’
- BANDAI NAMCO partners with Dontnod on new IP
- BIOMUTANTwill take THQ Nordic to the ‘next level’
- YU SUZUKI: Koch Media is a publisher we can trust
- TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER II is the game fans have always wanted
- POLYARC: How Moss will taise the VR story game
- VAMPYR: Fangs for the memories
- CCP’sbright Sparc
- SOULED OUT:Immortal Unchained announced