Mortal Kombat X is once again No.1 in the GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
This is the third time at the top for Warner Bros’ fighting game, in spite of a 32 per cent dip in sales. One more week at No.1 will make it the longest-lasting title at the top of the charts this year, beating the record set by Battlefield Hardline.
There is no change in second and third positions, with Grand Theft Auto V and Battlefield Hardline keeping their places.
In spite of a lack of new releases, the market was up six per cent week on week thanks to bank holiday promotions.
FIFA 15 rises up one place to No.4, with sales going up 16 per cent thanks to retailer promotions on the Xbox 360 500GB hardware bundle.
Dying Light also makes a resurgence in the charts, with sales shooting up 79 per cent and bringing it up to No.6.
Below is the Top 10 for the week ending May 2nd:
1. Mortal Kombat X (Warner Bros)
2. Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar)
3. Battlefield Hardline (EA)
4. FIFA 15 (EA)
5. Minecraft: PlayStation Edition (Sony)
6. Dying Light (Warner Bros)
7. Minecraft: Xbox Edition (Microsoft)
8. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (Activision Blizzard)
9. Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Microsoft)
10. WWE 2K15 (2K Games)