This week's MCV is now available to view online – and it is absolutely free.
The issue is dedicated to the free-to-play games market and features the biggest names in freemium, including Wargaming, Nexon, Ubisoft, CCP, Crytek, InComm, Qinqo, Disney, EA, Gameloft, GREE, GameForge, Jagex, Trion Worlds, Square Enix, MarvelousAQL, Perfect World and a lot, lot more
Also in this edition we also reveal the top 30 execs under 30 years-old.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
Individual issues usually cost £1.99, but this week's version is free of charge. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- 13 Pages dedicated to the free-to-play games market, including:
- Insight from Wargaming, Square Enix, EA, Ubisoft, Nexon, GREE, GameForge, CCP, Crytek, Bohemia, Perfect World, Jagex, Bigpoint, InComm, MarvelousAQL, Trion Worlds and more
- A beginners guide to freemium
- Square Enix defends £20 iPhone games
- Hawken seeks 10m players
- Nicholas Lovell discusses 'the state of free-to-play'
- We reveal the true size of the UK free-to-play market
- Can free-to-play work on consoles?
- What does free games mean for retail?
- Plus! We reveal the 30 rising stars under 30 years-old
- Microsoft discusses Halo's marketing campaign
- The full London Games Conference schedule
- And we preview Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3, Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed and much, much more