A worldwide Xbox One promotional tour will kick off later this week.
The Area One tour spans the UK, Europe, US and Canada and offers consumers the chance to get some hands-on time with Microsoft new machine ahead of its November 22nd launch.
Playable games include Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse: Son of Rome, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Kinect Sports Rivals, Crimson Dragon, Max: Curse of the Brotherhood, Zoo Tycoon and Minecraft.
A separate Xbox One Test Drive event is also scheduled for UK, Germany, France, US and Canada. That will span 175 locations.
Here are the Area One tour dates:
· Philadelphia – October 3rd-6th
· Paris – October 10th-13th
· Toronto – October 10th-13th
· Chicago – October 17th-20th
· Vienna – October 17th-20th
· Atlanta – October 24th-27th
· Dallas – October 31st-November 3rd
· Berlin – October 31st-November 3rd
· Phoenix – November 7th-10th
· San Francisco – November 14th-17th
· Dublin – November 14th-17th
· Los Angeles – November 21st
· London – November 21st-24th