Ubisoft assumes full ownership of Anno developer

Ubisoft has announced it has wholly acquired Related Designs, one of the studios developing the publisher’s Anno franchise. The firm previously owned nearly 30 per cent of the studio, and has recently purchased the remaining 70 per cent in cash. Terms beyond that information weren’t mentioned. The company states that …

Read More »

Bethesda UK is moving offices

The UK arm of Skyrim and Dishonored publisher Bethesda is moving offices. As of April 22nd the outfit will be based in its new Haymarket House office found at 28-29 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4SP. The nearest Tube station is Piccadilly Circus. Don’t be too worried if you turn up at …

Read More »

E3 2013 countdown: two months to go

There are just two months to go until what is being tipped as one of the most important E3’s yet. The three-day, can’t-miss event is billed as where the video game industry unites to launch, showcase and experience the future of games. E3 brings together tens of thousands of highly-qualified …

Read More »

Events