Sainsbury’s the Tesco have slashed a bit off the RRP of FIFA 15 today, although it’s hard to call the discounting a full-out price war.
Videogamer‘s price roundup shows that the cheapest High Street price comes from Tesco, which has gone for a round 40.
However, both Sainsbury’s and Tesco will sell the game for 34.99 when bought with 30 worth of shopping or a PSN/XBL card respectively.
HMV is topping the other end of the scale, charging a whopping 52.99 for the next-gen SKU.
It’s all a far cry from the 24.97 Tesco charged for FIFA 10 back in 2009.
Here are all the prices:
- TESCO: 40 or 35 when you purchase Xbox Live credit, PSN credit, a PS Plus subscription or an Xbox Live Gold membership
- SAINSBURY’S: 44.99 or 34.99 when you spend 30 in-store
- ASDA: 42 (PS4/Xbox One), 40 (Xbox 360/PS3)
- GAME: 49.99 (PS4/Xbox One), 44.99 (Xbox 360/PS3)
- CURRYS: 44.99
- HMV: 52.99 with free Blu-ray worth 8.99
- ARGOS: 45.99 (PS4/Xbox One), 40.99 (PS3/Xbox 360)