This week’s issue of MCV features UKIE’s latest PC download data, along with a look back at the history of Call of Duty.
The next-gen consoles will have some stiff competition as they launch later this month, as the PC became the fastest-selling platform in the UK throughout the first half of the year. Meanwhile, we go back in history to look at the origins of Call of Duty as the brand celebrates its tenth anniversary.
Elsewhere, we talk to Exertis Gem about the company’s rebranding, leading distributors about their expectations for the arrival of the next-gen and what it means for the industry, as well as look at how Professor Layton won over its female audience.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- Farewell Stu: Dinsey’s last issue of MCV
- The UKIE PC download charts
- Ten years of Call of Duty
- Exertis Gem tells us about the distributor’s rebrand
- We talk next-gen with the industry’s leading distributors
- How Professor Layton won over a female fanbase
- Plus! Previews of Need for Speed Rivals, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and more.