This week’s issue of MCV features our big interview with the head of EA Sports, Andrew Wilson. Who tells MCV why the firm must not mess up the next generation.
There’s plenty more. Xbox 360 overtakes Wii. HMV has a new-look games team. We chat to Xbox and GAME on their new physical store and we take an in-depth look at the video games market in France.
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- THE BIG INTERVIEW: EA Sports Andrew Wilson on righting the wrongs of the last generation
- Top news stories: Xbox 360 overtakes Wii, HMV’s new games team, Assassin’s Creed book sales hit 1.8m
- Games developer Crytek reveals its publishing ambitions
- Analysis: Is the Xbox shop a sign of things to come?
- Territory Report: France
- Future on what comes next for PC Gamer
- Plus! Previews of The Smurfs 2, Project X Zone and A Field In England