In this week’s issue of MCV, we talk to Microsoft’s corporate VP Phil Harrison about the launch of the Xbox One and what lies ahead in the next-gen.
We also bid farewell to the now previous generation of consoles and take a look at some of the biggest event, scandals and stories that have happened throughout the past eight years.
Elsewhere, Curse’s marketing VP Donovan Duncan talks us through the ever changing landscape of games and the future for reviews.
And in case you missed it, there’s an in-depth run down of all the speakers and presentations from this year’s London Games Conference – from controversial analyst Michael Pachter on the PS4 and Xbox One, to GAME CEO Martyn Gibbs on the role of digital for retailers.
You can also subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
Here’s what you can look forward to in this week’s issue:
- Xbox One launch: The night that netted retail 115m
- Nvidia tells us why the PC is mightier than either of the next-gen consoles
- INTERVIEW: Phil Harrison on the launch of the Xbox One and what lies ahead for the new machine
- We wave off the previous generation of consoles and take a look back at the biggest stories and events from throughout the past eight years.
- INTERVIEW: Curse marketing VP Donovan Duncan on the death of reviews
- Plus! We take a look at Gran Turismo 6, Bravely Default and Turtle Beach’s first PS4 headset: the PX4.