The latest issue of MCV is now available digitally, and it features our four page guide to UK games retail’s top buyers.
We also interview EA Sports EVP Andrew Wilson and football legend Gianluca Vialli.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost 1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only – 19.99), six months (34.99) or 1 year (64.99).
The issue’s key content includes:
• The biggest news stories – Sega looks beyond consoles, Sony: We need retail. Assassin’s Creed books make a killing
• Retail market plunges 33 per cent for H1 2012
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Gianluca Vialli!
• We reveal all the biggest names in games retailer – from GAME to Tesco
• INTERVIEW: EA Sports Andrew Wilson
• UK games retailers give us their thoughts on Wii U
• Previews of Darksiders II, Inversion and Beat the Beat
• Seven pages of weekly charts for Xbox Live, Steam, retail, Apple, Android and more
• Plus! trailers for FIFA 13, Darksiders II, Total War: Rome II and much, much more