Skyrim leads a pack of past top sellers on this week’s Steam sales chart, with the majority carrying significant discounts thanks to Valve’s Autumn Sale.
Skyrim’s Legendary Edition took first, while the standard version grabbed the fourth spot. Bioshock Infinite finished in the runner-up spot ahead of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive in third.
Other notable past chart toppers include Dark Souls in sixth, Saints Row IV in seventh, and Dishonored in eighth.
Assassin’s Creed IV and Call of Duty: Ghosts hung on to the last two chart spots, despite the fact that neither participated in the discount promotion.
Here’s the full list:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition
- Bioshock Infinite
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim
- State of Decay
- Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
- Saints Row IV
- Dishonored – Game of the Year Edition
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag
- Call of Duty: Ghosts