This week we have an eclectic range of jobs from various UK and European studios
The top five games job vacancies (w/e 23.09.11)
Each Week Develop scours its daily-updated jobs page and picks out five top vacancies.
This week we have an eclectic range of jobs at various UK and European studios. Be sure to visit our Jobs Page to take a look at different opportunities.
Oh, and throughout September we’re running our special month-long offer to advertise a job on Develop for just £50.
There’s also a Develop Jobs Twitter feed as well.
Best of luck.
This week’s top five games job vacancies
1) Programmer / nDreams / UK / Click here
2) 3D Animator / Climax / UK / Click here
3) Special Effects Artists / Eurocom / UK / Click here
4) Community Manager / Jagex / UK / Click here
5) Cloud Server Geek / Gbanga / Switzerland / Click here
If you’re currently hiring and looking for a unique job position to fill, email Alex Boucher for more details.
At Criterion, our approach to producing triple-A games has to accommodate scale in people, process and technology.