FIFA 11 still reigns at the top of the All Formats Top 40, having dethroned Call of Duty: Black Ops last week.
Activison’s record-breaking shooter falls to third place as Just Dance 2 rises above it, suggesting the beginning of a slow decline for Treyarch’s latest.
Other top sellers this week include Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, GT5 and Fallout: New Vegas.
Elsewhere, the New Year fitness boom has begun with Wii Fit Plus rocketing up eight places to No.5, EA Sports Active 2 re-entering the charts at No.13 and Your Shape: Fitness Evolved leaping from No.24 to No.16.
Another notable re-entry is Mass Effect 2, with price reductions driving it to No.18 ahead of next week’s launch of the PS3 edition.
Here’s the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top Ten in full (for the week ending January 8th):
1. FIFA 11 (Electronic Arts)
2. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
3. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
4. Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (Electronic Arts)
5. Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
6. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
7. Gran Turismo 5 (Sony)
8. Fallout: New Vegas (Bethesda)
9. The Sims 3 (Electronic Arts)
10. Kinect Sports (Microsoft)