Nintendo has returned to the top of the charts with Wii Fit as the platform holder continues to rack up huge summer sales with Maro Kart Wii at three, Wii Play at five and Brain Training at ten.
Last week’s top seller Soul Calibur IV’s sales have dropped 24 per cent since last week, but it still manages to come in at number two.
Third-placed title Mario Kart Wii was boosted by an 11 per cent sales rise this week, while also on the up were THQ’s Big Beach Sports (up one place to four) and Activision Blizzard’s Guitar Hero III (up five places to number six).
So, this week’s top ten all-formats chart courtesy of ELSPA/ChartTrack is as follows:
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. Soul Calibur IV (Ubisoft)
3. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
4. Big Beach Sports (THQ)
5. Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. Guitar Hero III (Activision Blizzard)
7. Guitar Hero: On Tour (Activision Blizzard)
8. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
9. Wall-E (THQ)
10. Dr Kawashima Brain Training (Nintendo)